33 Shouts - 265,021 Scrobbles
Hi. For Science (originally Skynet) formed in 2005 when my friend John Slover and I decided we wanted to make a band. Since then we've released two full-length albums, an EP, and gone through a few lineup changes. For Science ultimately needs to go down in history for having the most incredibly powerviolence reason for breaking up... coming straight from the horse's mouth: "This probably sounds too ridiculous to be true, but our singer and my friend John Slover had an acid freakout which led him to pack up his stuff and move to New Orleans on a complete whim without telling anyone...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Leeloo - (1:09) - 192 plays
- Swan Song - (1:51) - 207 plays
- Fenway Lights - (2:07) - 126 plays
- Salutations - (2:12) - 143 plays
- Soledad - (1:29) - 178 plays
- Living Well - (1:19) - 190 plays
- Leaving New Brunswick - (1:29) - 208 plays
- Colorado - (1:07) - 124 plays
- Even - (1:58) - 144 plays
- The Rides - (1:26) - 149 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online