33 Shouts - 265,258 Scrobbles
Hi. For Science (originally Skynet) formed in 2005 when my friend John Slover and I decided we wanted to make a band. Since then we've released two full-length albums, an EP, and gone through a few lineup changes. For Science ultimately needs to go down in history for having the most incredibly powerviolence reason for breaking up... coming straight from the horse's mouth: "This probably sounds too ridiculous to be true, but our singer and my friend John Slover had an acid freakout which led him to pack up his stuff and move to New Orleans on a complete whim without telling anyone...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Swan Song - (1:51) - 209 plays
- Leeloo - (1:09) - 175 plays
- Soledad - (1:29) - 164 plays
- Leaving New Brunswick - (1:29) - 188 plays
- Salutations - (2:12) - 124 plays
- Living Well - (1:19) - 190 plays
- Fenway Lights - (2:07) - 103 plays
- Even - (1:58) - 127 plays
- Colorado - (1:07) - 105 plays
- Heavy Blues - (3:22) - 109 plays