32 Shouts - 253,548 Scrobbles
Hi. For Science (originally Skynet) formed in 2005 when my friend John Slover and I decided we wanted to make a band. Since then we've released two full-length albums, an EP, and gone through a few lineup changes. For Science ultimately needs to go down in history for having the most incredibly powerviolence reason for breaking up... coming straight from the horse's mouth: "This probably sounds too ridiculous to be true, but our singer and my friend John Slover had an acid freakout which led him to pack up his stuff and move to New Orleans on a complete whim without telling anyone...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Leaving New Brunswick - (1:29) - 365 plays
- Leeloo - (1:09) - 389 plays
- Swan Song - (1:51) - 298 plays
- Soledad - (1:29) - 337 plays
- The Rides - (1:26) - 273 plays
- Salutations - (2:12) - 247 plays
- Way Out of Control - (2:04) - 239 plays
- Brains Vs. Balls - (0:54) - 216 plays
- Blackout Blue - (1:27) - 231 plays
- Just Pray - (1:21) - 242 plays