After the dissolution of their acclaimed dreamy, droney bliss-pop outfit Jessamine, keyboardist Andy Brown and guitarist Rex Ritter relocated from Seattle to Portland and launched their new project, Fontanelle. With their new band, the pair has employed a variable lineup to further explore the warm, ambient synth-and-guitar sound towards which Jessamine was moving at the time of its breakup. Multiple guitars, multiple keyboards, and drums dance together to produce intricate, complex streams of eddying sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Watermelon Hands - (5:00) - 141 plays
- The Adjacent Possible - (9:47) - 131 plays
- Vitamin F - (4:54) - 117 plays
- Traumaturge - (4:40) - 121 plays
- Ataxia - (5:30) - 101 plays
- When the Fire Hits the Forest - (7:08) - 111 plays
- Reassimilated - (6:05) - 86 plays
- Reflex vs. Parallax - (6:37) - 45 plays
- Picture Start - (10:01) - 37 plays
- Monday Morning - (7:13) - 54 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online