142 Shouts - 536,905 Scrobbles
Folly were a band from Sussex, New Jersey. Their music is a mix of hardcore, metal, punk and ska. The band's final lineup included Arben Colaku on bass, Geoff Towle on guitar, Anthony Wille on drums, Agim Colaku on guitar, and Jon Tummillo on vocals. Discography * '98 Demo (1998) ((OOP))
* '99 Demo (1999) ((OOP))
* For My Friends EP (2001, New World Records) ((OOP))
* '02 Demo (2002) ((OOP))
* Insanity Later (2004, Triple Crown Records)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThoughts spawn as quick as they waste.
Forge disoriented futures.
Cutting in and out, floating in and out.
I'm about to chance a great deal of my past.
I'm about to chance a great deal of my future.
- LyricsBreathe me in like air, innocent.
My fingers bleed.
I've been writing too much.
Preventing these words from searing my battered throat.
And I can't even scream so I sketch your face.
- LyricsI will not deceive myself this time.
I, with cheating another, I have cheated myself.
I feel so incited that it's come down to this.
This is how I repair the hurt that I have caused.
I offer my hand as an equal, as a friend.
- LyricsIn hind sight for sore eyes on the prize fighter.
Pilot, gunner, navigator, the sky.
The mountains luke-warm, metaphorically speaking.
Speaking of metaphors?
The simile is a front-runner.
- LyricsAquatic fortitude!
Unscathed and witless, below the hopes and fears of robotic fixtures.
Proposed to the fluent lovers, hopeless romantics enthralled in semantics.
They'll flee the highlands, they'll flee their skin.
Quick, under the cover of darkness!
- Discussion Is for the Pigs - (3:43) - 119 plays
- Brooks Wuz Here - (0:33) - 120 plays
- The Morning Song - (1:10) - 109 plays
- False Evidence Appearing Real - (3:33) - 102 plays
- Forfeit Sundials - (3:03) - 140 plays