0 Shouts - 5,537 Scrobbles
Folke Rabe (born in Stockholm, Sweden on October 28th 1935) started out as a jazz musician (trombone) in the 1950s, in dixieland and swing bands, later as well in big bands under the direction of Lulle Ellboj, Harry Arnold, Arne Domnerus and others. During his studies at the Royal College of Music in Stockholm Rabe began putting more emphasis on composing. Among his teachers Bo Wallner, Karl-Birger Blomdahl, Ingvar Lidholm, György Ligeti and Witold Lutoslawski may be mentioned.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- what?? - (25:40) - 121 plays
- What?? (Production 1) - Production 1 - (25:42) - 57 plays
- What?? (Production 2) - Production 2 - (50:53) - 23 plays
- Was - (24:04) - 15 plays
- Swinee River - (3:16) - 10 plays
- Was?? - (25:40) - 11 plays
- What?? (half-speed) - (50:50) - 21 plays
- To The Barbender - (4:02) - 12 plays
- Joe's Harp - (8:36) - 4 plays
- What?? [Excerpt] - 5 plays