143 Shouts - 2,201,504 Scrobbles
In the late 1960s, Roger Earl and Lonesome Dave Peverett first toured America as members of the seminal British band Savoy Brown . Together with guitarist Kim Simmonds, Savoy Brown was on the cutting edge of the emerging British blues-rock scene, and they influenced countless musicians on both sides of the Atlantic. In 1971, wanting to give a more rock 'n roll flavour to the blues-boogie music they were playing with Savoy, Dave and Roger enlisted lead/slide guitarist Rod Price and bassist Tony Stevens, formed a new band, Foghat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slow Ride - (9:13) - 40,607 plays
- I Just Want to Make Love to You - (4:20) - 8,028 plays
- Slow Ride (45 Version) - (3:53) - 6,926 plays
- Fool for the City - (5:40) - 6,028 plays
- Drivin' Wheel - (4:27) - 2,672 plays
- Stone Blue - (6:26) - 1,393 plays
- My Babe - (4:38) - 1,494 plays
- Honey Hush - (4:20) - 1,266 plays
- Terraplane Blues - (6:23) - 1,078 plays
- HOME IN MY HAND - (4:02) - 921 plays