0 Shouts - 321,735 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:Read More...
1) Foe (2009-2013) was a musical project by the British indie artist Hannah Clark, a.k.a Hannah Shark. Hannah previously did vocals in the alternative pop band Arthur (2005-2009, Arthur on MySpace) and is known collaborate with Entrepreneurs. Foe's debut EP, Hot New Trash, is set to be released on the April 4th 2011.
2) Foe is a band started by guitarist/producer Aida Shigekazu (會田茂一) in 1999. He recruited Sato Kenji (佐藤研二) on bass and Komatsu Masahiro (小松正宏) from bloodthirsty butchers on drums, with himself on vocals/guitar. In addition to releasing four albums and a dvd, holding their own concert series called Flowers of Error, the band received an invite to play Japan Nite at SXSW in 2003, and has even made an appearance at Rising Sun Rock Festival.
3) Foe are a band from London, UK. October, 2003 saw the release of their debut album ‘Arm Yourself with Clairvoyance’. Although instrumental, Foe found their voice on this album through strong and bizarre melodies, often very linear, and always delivered with brute force. In November, 2003 they released ‘The Combined Stupidity of Spiteful Men’, a split album with their friends American Heritage and Art of Burning Water. There was a UK tour in support of this release featuring all three bands. They played shows with the likes of The Dillinger Escape Plan, Prong and Mastodon.
Reviews for the debut album were abundant with magazines like Rock Sound and Metal Hammer championing the release and over 50 online zines saying good things.
In October 2003 their bass player Crawford Blair parted company and Steve Woodcock took his place playing a 10-string Chapman Stick.
Their next album ‘Siafu’ will hopefully be released in 2008.
4) Foe are a band from Sheffield, England. The band was formed in 1997. The members are Joe (guitar/vocals), James (bass) and Martin (drums).
5) Foe is a band from Milford, CT and its awesome.
6) Foe is a project created by a guy from Sweden just to have a name to release his music under. New tracks will turn up as soon as the inspiration to do so comes up (if ever).
7) FOE is an instrumental doom/sludge band from New Brunswick. http://foemetal.bandcamp.com/album/foe
8) FOE is a rapper from Sacramento (California) released an album in 1996 "Scissorhands" at Black Market Records Label.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Handsome Stranger Called Death - 47,566 plays
- Bad Dream Hotline - 16,192 plays
- The Black Lodge - 25,352 plays
- Ballad For The Brainkeepers - 18,836 plays
- Genie In A Coke Can - 21,371 plays
- Cold Hard Rock - 20,671 plays
- Mother May I? - 20,385 plays
- Get Money - 17,698 plays
- Tyrant Song - 19,281 plays
- Jailhouse - 18,271 plays