268 Shouts - 4,018,853 Scrobbles
Fluke are an electronic band formed in 1988 at Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, UK, by Mike Bryant, Jon Fugler and Mike Tournier. The group are noted for their diverse range of electronic styles spanning the house, techno, ambient and blues genres. Fluke started out making dreamy pop before the explosion of acid house influenced them. It was the growing electronica sound that influenced their early singles (Thumper, Joni, Slid) and their techno-rock debut album The Techno Rose of Blighty (1991). In the same year they released a live album entitled Out (In Essence).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zion - (4:33) - 11,366 plays
- Atom Bomb - (5:43) - 8,885 plays
- Absurd - (5:47) - 9,288 plays
- LyricsLittle Suzie cruising for some love and affection
Arm in arm with everyone been charming the nation
Cindy picks the wallets for her friends medications
As willing patient Julie sit and wait for attention
Lucy's got a uniform for every occasion
- Switch / Twitch - (9:33) - 3,464 plays
- Bullet - (8:57) - 2,482 plays
- Kitten Moon - (9:16) - 2,797 plays
- Another Kind of Blues - (4:36) - 2,669 plays
- Bermuda - (7:55) - 2,211 plays
- Setback - (6:00) - 1,975 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online