11 Shouts - 380,028 Scrobbles
Floyd Cramer (October 27, 1933 – December 31, 1997) was an American Hall of Fame pianist who was one of the architects of the "Nashville Sound." Floyd Cramer Born in Shreveport, Louisiana, Cramer grew up in the small town of Huttig, Arkansas, teaching himself to play the piano. After finishing high school, he returned to Shreveport, where he worked as a pianist for the Louisiana Hayride radio show.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On the Rebound - (2:11) - 2,700 plays
- Last Date - (2:25) - 1,547 plays
- (These Are) The Young Years - (2:16) - 474 plays
- San Antonio Rose - (2:23) - 418 plays
- Flip Flop and Bop - (2:14) - 350 plays
- Heart and Soul - (2:11) - 197 plays
- Unchained Melody - (3:12) - 508 plays
- Jingle Bell Rock - (2:05) - 168 plays
- San Antonio Rose - Remastered - (2:19) - 139 plays
- Last Date - Instrumental - 173 plays