11 Shouts - 378,189 Scrobbles
Floyd Cramer (October 27, 1933 – December 31, 1997) was an American Hall of Fame pianist who was one of the architects of the "Nashville Sound." Floyd Cramer Born in Shreveport, Louisiana, Cramer grew up in the small town of Huttig, Arkansas, teaching himself to play the piano. After finishing high school, he returned to Shreveport, where he worked as a pianist for the Louisiana Hayride radio show.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On the Rebound - (2:11) - 2,719 plays
- Last Date - (2:25) - 1,596 plays
- (These Are) The Young Years - (2:16) - 514 plays
- San Antonio Rose - (2:23) - 452 plays
- Flip Flop and Bop - (2:14) - 349 plays
- Chattanooga Choo Choo - (2:04) - 274 plays
- Unchained Melody - (3:12) - 411 plays
- Heart and Soul - (2:11) - 221 plays
- Jingle Bell Rock - (2:05) - 161 plays
- Last Date - Instrumental - 188 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online