11 Shouts - 354,361 Scrobbles
Floyd Cramer (October 27, 1933 – December 31, 1997) was an American Hall of Fame pianist who was one of the architects of the "Nashville Sound." Floyd Cramer Born in Shreveport, Louisiana, Cramer grew up in the small town of Huttig, Arkansas, teaching himself to play the piano. After finishing high school, he returned to Shreveport, where he worked as a pianist for the Louisiana Hayride radio show.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On The Rebound - (2:11) - 3,951 plays
- Last Date - (2:25) - 2,195 plays
- (These Are) The Young Years - (2:16) - 821 plays
- San Antonio Rose - (2:23) - 577 plays
- Heart and Soul - (2:11) - 368 plays
- Unchained Melody - (3:12) - 388 plays
- Flip Flop and Bop - (2:14) - 308 plays
- Chattanooga Choo Choo - (2:04) - 225 plays
- Tomorrow’s Gone - (2:30) - 265 plays
- Last Date - Instrumental - 237 plays