473 Shouts - 2,475,374 Scrobbles
Flowing Tears was a gothic metal band from Saarland, Germany. Formed in 1994, their original band name was Flowing Tears & Withered Flowers, which they used on their first two releases, Swansongs and Joy Parade. On Swansongs, Manfred Bersin contributed the male vocals. They officially split up in 2014. With the release of Serpentine two years later, the band would build on the work they did with Jade, adding a slightly more up tempo, less depressing sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricswar - where we go, where we hide, where we turn
war - where we run, where we ride, where we burn
comfort the blind
serpents to God
pray for the night
- Orchidfire - (4:06) - 2,515 plays
- LyricsSerpentine Lyrics
deep inside I'm dying
deep inside I'm hiding
deep inside my every word I cry (alone I cry...)
deep inside I'm heartless
- LyricsMerlin, the sea, lunar delight
Merlin, my dear uranium bride
Merlin, my birth, my solar grenade
Merlin, so real, is what I elate
come and get me...
- Thy Kingdom Gone - (4:21) - 1,750 plays
- Words Before You Leave - (3:49) - 1,569 plays
- Rain of a Thousand Years - (4:28) - 1,293 plays
- Swallow - (4:27) - 1,421 plays
- Undying - (4:02) - 1,137 plays
- Grey - (4:46) - 1,173 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online