1 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Listening to Florian Wolff’s carefully composed songs is a pleasant pastime. His music makes you long for summer evenings on the beach, for the dancefloor, or for slippers on a wooden floor. But it’s not snug and cozy all the time. At the right moments he opens the windows: a cold draught runs through the house. Wolff takes the wrong train, ends up in a ‘wrong state of mind’ and shows us the inside of it all.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Into You - (3:11) - 28 plays
- Orange Glow - (2:05) - 37 plays
- So Far, So Good - (3:43) - 37 plays
- Trampoline - (4:14) - 40 plays
- The Moon Is Out - (3:05) - 38 plays
- These Hands - (3:40) - 14 plays
- Taste The Sun - (3:52) - 34 plays
- Into The Wide Open Mouth - (3:23) - 14 plays
- I Might As Well - (3:00) - 17 plays
- The Question Is Why - (2:51) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online