Florence + the Machine
22,589 Shouts - 123,684,698 Scrobbles
Florence + the Machine (a stylisation of Florence and The Machine), is a London, UK, art pop band led by singer-songwriter Florence Welch and formed in 2007. The band consists of: Florence Welch (vocals), Robert Ackroyd (guitar), Isabella Summers (aka Isa machine - keyboards), Tom Monger (harp), Mark Saunders (bass, percussion), Christopher Lloyd Hayden (drums, backing vocals), Rusty Bradshaw (keyboard, backing vocals) and Sam White (backing vocals).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shake It Out - (4:38) - 355,863 plays
- Dog Days Are Over - (4:13) - 325,630 plays
- You've Got the Love - (2:48) - 217,043 plays
- Never Let Me Go - (4:32) - 215,595 plays
- No Light, No Light - (4:35) - 222,894 plays
- Cosmic Love - (4:16) - 199,642 plays
- What the Water Gave Me - (5:34) - 181,277 plays
- Only If for a Night - (4:58) - 163,915 plays
- Spectrum - (5:12) - 153,655 plays
- Seven Devils - (5:04) - 145,961 plays