35 Shouts - 74,438 Scrobbles
Flop was an early-1990s pop punk band from Seattle, Washington. The band gained some exposure as a result of a brief appearance in Doug Pray's motion picture documentary Hype!.
Flop's original four members consisted of lead singer, guitarist and songwriter Rusty Willoughby, guitarist Bill Campbell, bassist Paul Schurr, and drummer Nate Johnson. Willoughby, Campbell and Schurr lived together with a few other friends in a large Craftsman-style house in Seattle's U-District near the University of Washington campus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anne - (1:51) - 198 plays
- LyricsProsthetic, ovulating
And a barrel of brains if you need one
Self hated, complicated
You're in need of a cure and she is one
- I Told a Lie - (1:54) - 135 plays
- Hello - (2:07) - 131 plays
- LyricsI haven't got a car
You haven't got an opinion
I don't have no regrets, baby
All the words that you'll say someday
There were no whores in my bed, maybe
- Big Sky - (2:20) - 80 plays
- Ugly Girl Lover - (2:17) - 71 plays
- A. Wylie - (2:30) - 130 plays
- Entropy - (2:28) - 60 plays
- Pluto - (3:03) - 89 plays