34 Shouts - 72,046 Scrobbles
Flop was an early-1990s pop punk band from Seattle, Washington. The band gained some exposure as a result of a brief appearance in Doug Pray's motion picture documentary Hype!.
Flop's original four members consisted of lead singer, guitarist and songwriter Rusty Willoughby, guitarist Bill Campbell, bassist Paul Schurr, and drummer Nate Johnson. Willoughby, Campbell and Schurr lived together with a few other friends in a large Craftsman-style house in Seattle's U-District near the University of Washington campus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anne - (1:51) - 299 plays
- LyricsProsthetic, ovulating
And a barrel of brains if you need one
Self hated, complicated
You're in need of a cure and she is one
- I Told a Lie - (1:54) - 189 plays
- Hello - (2:07) - 226 plays
- Ugly Girl Lover - (2:17) - 189 plays
- Regrets - (3:14) - 93 plays
- Pluto - (3:03) - 79 plays
- A. Wylie - (2:30) - 121 plays
- Big Sky - (2:20) - 112 plays
- Entropy - (2:28) - 95 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online