12 Shouts - 30,340 Scrobbles
Foreign Fields, formerly "Flights," is an electronic folk duo that hails from the wintry plains of Wisconsin. New Years day of last year they met in their hometown, in an abandoned office building, to begin work on their first full length LP "Anywhere But Where I Am". Having no set plan or guide, the album grew naturally as they left their lives in Chicago for hot summer days, skipping stones in the rivers of Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pillars - (4:48) - 287 plays
- All Over the Place - (3:44) - 190 plays
- Taller - (4:56) - 249 plays
- From the Lake to the Land - (3:11) - 197 plays
- Where the Willow Tree Died - (4:48) - 175 plays
- So Many Foreign Homes - (4:16) - 218 plays
- Names and Races - (6:48) - 152 plays
- Mountaintop - (5:27) - 167 plays
- Intro - (1:21) - 97 plays
- Anywhere But Where I Am - (2:36) - 129 plays