1,613 Shouts - 34,684,404 Scrobbles
Fleetwood Mac is a British and American rock band formed in 1967. From the band's inception through the end of 1974, no incarnation of Fleetwood Mac lasted as long as two years, but all featured core members Mick Fleetwood and John McVie. The two most successful periods for the band were during the late 1960s British blues boom, when they were led by guitarist Peter Green; and from 1975-87, with more pop-orientation, featuring Christine McVie, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLoving you
Is it the right thing to do?
How can I ever change things
That I feel?
If I could
- LyricsNow here you go again, you say you want your freedom
Well who am I to keep you down?
It's only right that you should play the way you feel it
But listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness
Like a heartbeat, drives you mad
- LyricsListen to the wind blow
Watch the sun rise
Run in the shadows
Damn your love, damn your lies
And if you don't love me now
- LyricsIf you wake up and don't want to smile
If it takes just a little while
Open your eyes and look at the day
You'll see things in a different way
Don't stop thinking about tomorrow
- LyricsShe broke down and let me in
Made me see where I've been
Been down one time
Been down two times
I'm never going back again
- You Make Loving Fun - (3:28) - 124,916 plays
- Everywhere - (3:43) - 135,542 plays
- Second Hand News - (2:47) - 111,025 plays
- Landslide - (3:16) - 123,603 plays
- Songbird - (3:24) - 97,056 plays