45 Shouts - 32,287 Scrobbles
Heavy and mind stucking riffs. That’s the best way to define Flaming Moe’s music, a 5-piece Brazilian band about 3 decades behind the contemporary phonographic industry and claiming for resistance! Formed in São Paulo / Brazil in the summer of 2003 by highschool friends Guilherme Klaussner (vocals), Mauricio Peruche (guitar), Vitor Rodrigues (bass), Caio Varnier (guitar) e Hugo Sterman (drums), Flaming Moe always swam upstream in the main music scene, playing songs from the Hellacopters, The Atomic Bitchwax, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath intensely and at loud volumes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online