0 Shouts - 1,695,826 Scrobbles
1. Derek William Dick, better known as Fish (born 25 April 1958 in Dalkeith, Midlothian) is a Scottish progressive rock singer, writer and actor. After an early career as a gardener and forestry worker, he came to public attention in 1981 with the British group Marillion, which he left in 1988.Read More...
Album sleeve artwork for his four Marillion albums and most of his solo albums has been done by Mark Wilkinson.
Fish is not to be confused with Phish, Chris Squire (“The Fish”), Barry Melton ("the Fish" of Country Joe & the Fish), Grossa or Bradley Fish.
He has worked with many other artists, including Tony Banks (Genesis) and Arjen Anthony Lucassen’s (Ayreon) as the Highlander in Into the Electric Castle.
2. Fish is a Chinese experimental electronic musician.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDo you still keep paper flowers in the bottom drawer with your Belgian lace
taking them out every year to watch the colors fade away?
Do you still believe in fairy tales, in battlements of shining castles
safe from the dragons that lie beneath the hill?
Are you still a Russian princess rescued by a gypsy dancer
- LyricsWhere beggars take cheques and children steal credit cards
from the pockets of wrecks in the middle of the road.
I came to in my future and that was just yesterday,
unsure of my past and that's a knot in my gut.
You buy me a drink then you think that you've got the right
- LyricsI found a new religion yesterday, I'd just cleared immigration JFK
a priest got in a cadillac, the shoe shine boy sang gospel
as God and his accountants drove away.
You'll see him coast to coast on live tv, in a stadium
rocked by Satan just the night before
- LyricsI heard a battle raging
On the other side of the wall
I buried my head in a pillow
And tried to ignore it all
Every night when I hear you
- LyricsDo you remember the magic of the moment
When forever was only words away?
When we believed everything was certain
And all we had to do was fulfill promises we'd made
And cherish hope between us and our dreams were always safe
- Vigil - 33,085 plays
- State Of Mind - 32,473 plays
- Internal Exile - 30,722 plays
- Lady Let It Lie - 27,064 plays
- Kayleigh - 25,464 plays