189 Shouts - 1,645,441 Scrobbles
1. Derek William Dick, better known as Fish (born 25 April 1958 in Dalkeith, Midlothian) is a Scottish progressive rock singer, writer and actor. After an early career as a gardener and forestry worker, he came to public attention in 1981 with the British group Marillion, which he left in 1988. Album sleeve artwork for his four Marillion albums and most of his solo albums has been done by Mark Wilkinson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDo you still keep paper flowers in the bottom drawer with your Belgian lace
taking them out every year to watch the colors fade away?
Do you still believe in fairy tales, in battlements of shining castles
safe from the dragons that lie beneath the hill?
Are you still a Russian princess rescued by a gypsy dancer
- Perfume River - (11:32) - 2,077 plays
- A Feast Of Consequences - (4:25) - 1,683 plays
- LyricsListen to me just hear me out, if I could have your attention
just quieten down for a voice in the crowd.
I get so confused I don't understand
I know you feel the same way you've always wanted to say
but you don't get the chance, just a voice in the crowd.
- Blind to the Beautiful - (5:13) - 1,571 plays
- All Loved Up - (7:29) - 1,417 plays
- Big Wedge - (5:20) - 1,239 plays
- High Wood - (5:21) - 1,304 plays
- The Company - (4:07) - 1,252 plays
- Crucifix Corner - (9:51) - 1,237 plays