184 Shouts - 1,454,549 Scrobbles
1. Derek William Dick, better known as Fish (born 25 April 1958 in Dalkeith, Midlothian) is a Scottish progressive rock singer, writer and actor. After an early career as a gardener and forestry worker, he came to public attention in 1981 with the British group Marillion, which he left in 1988. Album sleeve artwork for his four Marillion albums and most of his solo albums has been done by Mark Wilkinson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDo you still keep paper flowers in the bottom drawer with your Belgian lace
taking them out every year to watch the colors fade away?
Do you still believe in fairy tales, in battlements of shining castles
safe from the dragons that lie beneath the hill?
Are you still a Russian princess rescued by a gypsy dancer
- Perfume River - (11:32) - 4,007 plays
- LyricsWhere beggars take cheques and children steal credit cards
from the pockets of wrecks in the middle of the road.
I came to in my future and that was just yesterday,
unsure of my past and that's a knot in my gut.
You buy me a drink then you think that you've got the right
- All Loved Up - (7:29) - 3,722 plays
- Blind to the Beautiful - (5:13) - 3,607 plays
- A Feast Of Consequences - (4:25) - 3,857 plays
- Vigil - (8:45) - 1,597 plays
- Big Wedge - (5:20) - 1,619 plays
- High Wood - (5:21) - 3,555 plays
- Crucifix Corner - (9:51) - 3,384 plays