182 Shouts - 1,345,926 Scrobbles
1. Derek William Dick, better known as Fish (born 25 April 1958 in Dalkeith, Midlothian) is a Scottish progressive rock singer, writer and actor. After an early career as a gardener and forestry worker, he came to public attention in 1981 with the British group Marillion, which he left in 1988. Album sleeve artwork for his four Marillion albums and most of his solo albums has been done by Mark Wilkinson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDo you still keep paper flowers in the bottom drawer with your Belgian lace
taking them out every year to watch the colors fade away?
Do you still believe in fairy tales, in battlements of shining castles
safe from the dragons that lie beneath the hill?
Are you still a Russian princess rescued by a gypsy dancer
- LyricsWhere beggars take cheques and children steal credit cards
from the pockets of wrecks in the middle of the road.
I came to in my future and that was just yesterday,
unsure of my past and that's a knot in my gut.
You buy me a drink then you think that you've got the right
- LyricsI found a new religion yesterday, I'd just cleared immigration JFK
a priest got in a cadillac, the shoe shine boy sang gospel
as God and his accountants drove away.
You'll see him coast to coast on live tv, in a stadium
rocked by Satan just the night before
- LyricsListen to me just hear me out, if I could have your attention
just quieten down for a voice in the crowd.
I get so confused I don't understand
I know you feel the same way you've always wanted to say
but you don't get the chance, just a voice in the crowd.
- LyricsI don't trust the government
I don't trust alternatives
It's not that I'm paranoid
It's just that's the way it is
Everyday I hear a little scream inside
- Family Business - (5:16) - 1,586 plays
- Cliche - (7:08) - 1,913 plays
- The Voyeur (I Like To Watch) - (4:44) - 1,236 plays
- Internal Exile - (4:50) - 1,260 plays
- Arc Of The Curve - (5:20) - 1,246 plays