187 Shouts - 1,609,843 Scrobbles
1. Derek William Dick, better known as Fish (born 25 April 1958 in Dalkeith, Midlothian) is a Scottish progressive rock singer, writer and actor. After an early career as a gardener and forestry worker, he came to public attention in 1981 with the British group Marillion, which he left in 1988. Album sleeve artwork for his four Marillion albums and most of his solo albums has been done by Mark Wilkinson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perfume River - (11:32) - 2,904 plays
- LyricsDo you still keep paper flowers in the bottom drawer with your Belgian lace
taking them out every year to watch the colors fade away?
Do you still believe in fairy tales, in battlements of shining castles
safe from the dragons that lie beneath the hill?
Are you still a Russian princess rescued by a gypsy dancer
- A Feast Of Consequences - (4:25) - 2,236 plays
- Blind to the Beautiful - (5:13) - 2,098 plays
- All Loved Up - (7:29) - 1,962 plays
- High Wood - (5:21) - 1,766 plays
- Big Wedge - (5:20) - 1,429 plays
- Vigil - (8:45) - 1,318 plays
- Crucifix Corner - (9:51) - 1,607 plays
- The Company - (4:07) - 1,381 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online