5 Shouts - 3,846 Scrobbles
A tempest of jazz-noise erupts on the Atavistic debut from FIREROOM, a trio project between longtime collaborators KEN VANDERMARK, LASSE MARHAUG & PAAL NILSSEN-LOVE. As core members of the initial lineup for (((POWERHOUSE SOUND))), as well as numerous other adventurous small & large groups, these cats know each other well. The telepathic vibe necessary to make free music really work is tested & expanded upon throughout, given Marhaug's penchant for moodier, darker- yet still explosive forays on an array of vintage, contemporary & custom pieces of electronic gear.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Broken Music - (5:15) - 13 plays
- When Water Burns Air - (7:30) - 7 plays
- Hand Lettered - (9:04) - 7 plays
- Line Of Lead - (4:21) - 6 plays
- Broken Music 2 - (11:56) - 3 plays
- Dashboard Fire - (5:08) - 3 plays
- Line of Dead - (4:21) - 3 plays
- Stag - (9:25) - 2 plays
- Slag - (9:25) - 3 plays
- Broken Music 1 - (5:15) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online