5 Shouts - 3,830 Scrobbles
A tempest of jazz-noise erupts on the Atavistic debut from FIREROOM, a trio project between longtime collaborators KEN VANDERMARK, LASSE MARHAUG & PAAL NILSSEN-LOVE. As core members of the initial lineup for (((POWERHOUSE SOUND))), as well as numerous other adventurous small & large groups, these cats know each other well. The telepathic vibe necessary to make free music really work is tested & expanded upon throughout, given Marhaug's penchant for moodier, darker- yet still explosive forays on an array of vintage, contemporary & custom pieces of electronic gear.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When Water Burns Air - (7:30) - 9 plays
- Broken Music - (5:15) - 14 plays
- Hand Lettered - (9:04) - 8 plays
- Broken Music 2 - (11:56) - 5 plays
- Line Of Lead - (4:21) - 6 plays
- Dashboard Fire - (5:08) - 4 plays
- Slag - (9:25) - 4 plays
- Line of Dead - (4:21) - 5 plays
- Stag - (9:25) - 2 plays
- Second Breath, Part 2 - (20:02) - 3 plays