21 Shouts - 39,249 Scrobbles
Hypnotic, psychedelic and heavy jazz from the Swedish musicians Mats Gustafsson (The Thing) on saxophones and Fender Rhodes; Johan Berthling (Tape) on bass, electric guitar and Hammond organ; and Andreas Werliin (Wildbirds & Peacedrums) on drums. The trio also team up with a host of other Scandinavian jazz musicians under the name Fire! Orchestra. Fire! have collaborated with Oren Ambarchi (Fire! with Oren Ambarchi) and Jim O'Rourke (Fire! with Jim O'Rourke).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Would I Whip (Without Noticing) - (5:57) - 686 plays
- Your Silhouette On Each (without noticing) - (6:33) - 499 plays
- At Least on Your Door (Without Noticing) - (6:39) - 456 plays
- Tonight. More. Much More. (Without Noticing) - (7:35) - 513 plays
- Standing on a Rabbit (Without Noticing) - (2:12) - 426 plays
- If I Took Your Hand... - (6:40) - 450 plays
- Molting Slowly (Without Noticing) - (10:00) - 394 plays
- But Sometimes I Am - (17:52) - 357 plays
- I Mostly Stare (Without Noticing) - (3:03) - 276 plays
- You Liked Me Five Minutes Ago - (3:55) - 352 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online