Fine Young Cannibals
79 Shouts - 2,150,115 Scrobbles
Fine Young Cannibals were an English band best known for their 1989 hits "She Drives Me Crazy" and "Good Thing". According to the Good Thing Songfacts Fine Young Cannibals rose from the ashes of the UK band The Beat . When the band broke up in 1983, bassist David Steele and guitarist Andy Cox went on to form FYC with a new vocalist, actor/model Roland Gift whom they carefully chose after eight months of listening to cassettes. Their name came from the 1960 film All The Fine Young Cannibals starring Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Drives Me Crazy - (3:35) - 63,061 plays
- Good Thing - (3:21) - 17,523 plays
- Johnny Come Home - (3:35) - 9,414 plays
- Suspicious Minds - (3:57) - 6,437 plays
- I'm Not the Man I Used to Be - (4:19) - 4,484 plays
- Ever Fallen In Love - (3:54) - 2,859 plays
- Don't Look Back - (3:37) - 2,294 plays
- Tell Me What - (2:46) - 1,995 plays
- I'm Not Satisfied - (3:47) - 1,629 plays
- Blue - (3:33) - 1,443 plays