Fine Young Cannibals
80 Shouts - 2,198,514 Scrobbles
Fine Young Cannibals were an English band best known for their 1989 hits "She Drives Me Crazy" and "Good Thing". According to the Good Thing Songfacts Fine Young Cannibals rose from the ashes of the UK band The Beat . When the band broke up in 1983, bassist David Steele and guitarist Andy Cox went on to form FYC with a new vocalist, actor/model Roland Gift whom they carefully chose after eight months of listening to cassettes. Their name came from the 1960 film All The Fine Young Cannibals starring Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI can't stop the way I feel
Things you do don't seem real.
Tell me what you've got in mind,
'cause we're running out of time.
Won't you ever set me free?
- LyricsThe one good thing in my life
Has gone away, I don't want to know why
She's gone away I don't know where
Somewhere I can't follow her
The one good thing didn't stay too long
- LyricsNobody knows the trouble you feel
Nobody cares the feelin' is real
Won't you come on home?
- LyricsWe're caught in a trap and I can't walk out
Because I love you too much baby
Why can't you see what you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?
We can't go on together
- LyricsWhen I'm in trouble or out of step
If my balance has been upset
Oh, there's a feeling I can't accept
There's one thing that helps me to forget
Wonder what I'm thinking
- Ever Fallen In Love - (3:54) - 2,553 plays
- Don't Look Back - (3:37) - 2,090 plays
- Tell Me What - (2:46) - 1,727 plays
- I'm Not Satisfied - (3:47) - 1,374 plays
- Blue - (3:33) - 1,332 plays