Fine Young Cannibals
78 Shouts - 2,105,455 Scrobbles
Fine Young Cannibals were an English band best known for their 1989 hits "She Drives Me Crazy" and "Good Thing". According to the Good Thing Songfacts Fine Young Cannibals rose from the ashes of the UK band The Beat . When the band broke up in 1983, bassist David Steele and guitarist Andy Cox went on to form FYC with a new vocalist, actor/model Roland Gift whom they carefully chose after eight months of listening to cassettes. Their name came from the 1960 film All The Fine Young Cannibals starring Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Drives Me Crazy - (3:35) - 61,061 plays
- Good Thing - (3:21) - 17,446 plays
- LyricsNobody knows the trouble you feel
Nobody cares the feelin' is real
Won't you come on home?
- LyricsWe're caught in a trap and I can't walk out
Because I love you too much baby
Why can't you see what you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?
We can't go on together
- I'm Not the Man I Used to Be - (4:19) - 4,721 plays
- Ever Fallen In Love - (3:54) - 3,167 plays
- Don't Look Back - (3:37) - 2,360 plays
- Tell Me What - (2:46) - 1,971 plays
- I'm Not Satisfied - (3:47) - 1,701 plays
- Blue - (3:33) - 1,452 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations