1,589 Shouts - 11,799,897 Scrobbles
Temecula, California, (1999–2006, 2007–2010, 2012–present) There are at least three artists with this name; a seventies Australian rock band, a post-hardcore band and a Dutch progressive rock band. 1. Finch is an American post-hardcore band from Temecula, California. The band released an EP Falling Into Place and two full-length albums, What It Is to Burn and Say Hello to Sunshine before declaring a hiatus in 2006.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCan't you see that I wanna be
There with open arms
It's empty tonight and I'm all alone
Get me through this one
Do you notice I'm gone?
- LyricsGive me a reason, Tell me what you know.
Burning in the lime light, Dim the afterglow.
Is it all in vain, It never had a face.
Ever getting better, The future's taking shape.
Traces that move, Clouding my view.
- LyricsWaking up again, shaking off the strange
They plug into your mind as they're whispering your name
Colors form as you open up your eyes
Anywhere but here, you run to save your life
- LyricsI wish it didn't hurt, hurt like this
To say these things to you
I'll sacrifice one moment for one truth
If we get though tomorrow then we'll be fine
(Then we'll be fine)
- What It Is To Burn - New Version - (4:29) - 9,419 plays
- Murder Me - (3:11) - 11,017 plays
- New Beginnings - (4:01) - 8,172 plays
- Further From the Few - (3:31) - 10,673 plays
- Perfection Through Silence - (3:09) - 8,562 plays
- Stay With Me - (4:02) - 8,058 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online