1,591 Shouts - 11,866,300 Scrobbles
Temecula, California, (1999–2006, 2007–2010, 2012–present) There are at least three artists with this name; a seventies Australian rock band, a post-hardcore band and a Dutch progressive rock band. 1. Finch is an American post-hardcore band from Temecula, California. The band released an EP Falling Into Place and two full-length albums, What It Is to Burn and Say Hello to Sunshine before declaring a hiatus in 2006.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCan't you see that I wanna be
There with open arms
It's empty tonight and I'm all alone
Get me through this one
Do you notice I'm gone?
- LyricsWaking up again, shaking off the strange
They plug into your mind as they're whispering your name
Colors form as you open up your eyes
Anywhere but here, you run to save your life
- LyricsGive me a reason, Tell me what you know.
Burning in the lime light, Dim the afterglow.
Is it all in vain, It never had a face.
Ever getting better, The future's taking shape.
Traces that move, Clouding my view.
- What It Is To Burn - New Version - (4:29) - 8,656 plays
- LyricsI wish it didn't hurt, hurt like this
To say these things to you
I'll sacrifice one moment for one truth
If we get though tomorrow then we'll be fine
(Then we'll be fine)
- Perfection Through Silence - (3:09) - 6,643 plays
- New Beginnings - (4:01) - 5,980 plays
- Stay With Me - (4:02) - 6,216 plays
- What It Is to Burn - (4:52) - 6,643 plays
- Grey Matter - (2:39) - 4,811 plays