1,576 Shouts - 11,484,600 Scrobbles
There are at least three artists with this name; a seventies Australian rock band, a post-hardcore band and a Dutch progressive rock band. 1. Finch is an American post-hardcore band from Temecula, California. They reformed from hiatus in November 2007 after a two year break. They have completed a reunion tour across the east coast, west coast's of America and the U.K. They have since completed a new self titled EP (released July 2008); their first new material for three years.. They are currently unsigned, focusing on more freedom to work independent from a record label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCan't you see that I wanna be
There with open arms
It's empty tonight and I'm all alone
Get me through this one
Do you notice I'm gone?
- LyricsI wish it didn't hurt, hurt like this
To say these things to you
I'll sacrifice one moment for one truth
If we get though tomorrow then we'll be fine
(Then we'll be fine)
- What It Is To Burn - New Version - (4:29) - 11,109 plays
- LyricsHand me downs and photographs, spread across the floor
A broken record spins in circles, she can't listen anymore
She's turned around a thousand times, she set that bridge a fire
But did you wanna listen?
You took the world with you
- LyricsOnce again your eyes make it hard to say goodbye
So I'll just keep driving
Where do you wanna go?
It doesn't really matter as long as you are here with me
With me, with me
- Perfection Through Silence - (3:09) - 10,632 plays
- What It Is To Burn - (4:52) - 9,935 plays
- Grey Matter - (2:39) - 7,807 plays
- Without You Here - (4:10) - 6,894 plays
- Awake - (4:48) - 6,529 plays