261 Shouts - 1,547,115 Scrobbles
FILM SCHOOL began life as a group of like-minded San Francisco musicians writing and producing music by themselves for themselves. The result was something very special indeed. Undoubtedly they rock - hungry unrestrained guitars and loud driven drumbeats - but it is a sound as brooding, atmospheric and self-contained as it is explosive and infectious. The band was among the first acts of a renewed wave of shoegazing music, harkening back to the late-1980s and early 1990s heyday of that genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Two Kinds - (3:57) - 1,944 plays
- Heart Full of Pentagons - (4:15) - 1,297 plays
- On & On - (5:40) - 1,168 plays
- P.S. - (5:12) - 963 plays
- Compare - (3:43) - 1,021 plays
- Breet - (4:24) - 791 plays
- Dear Me - (4:04) - 844 plays
- Pitfalls - (5:02) - 769 plays
- 11:11 - (6:48) - 697 plays
- Harmed - (3:17) - 626 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online