261 Shouts - 1,550,432 Scrobbles
FILM SCHOOL began life as a group of like-minded San Francisco musicians writing and producing music by themselves for themselves. The result was something very special indeed. Undoubtedly they rock - hungry unrestrained guitars and loud driven drumbeats - but it is a sound as brooding, atmospheric and self-contained as it is explosive and infectious. The band was among the first acts of a renewed wave of shoegazing music, harkening back to the late-1980s and early 1990s heyday of that genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Two Kinds - (3:57) - 1,755 plays
- Heart Full of Pentagons - (4:15) - 1,290 plays
- On & On - (5:40) - 1,151 plays
- P.S. - (5:12) - 975 plays
- Compare - (3:43) - 989 plays
- Pitfalls - (5:02) - 731 plays
- Breet - (4:24) - 731 plays
- Dear Me - (4:04) - 726 plays
- When I'm Yours - (3:49) - 677 plays
- Meet Around 10 - (5:52) - 676 plays