44 Shouts - 686,188 Scrobbles
Fikret Kızılok (October 10, 1946 - September 22, 2001) was a Turkish musician. He was a pioneer of Turkish rock music and an early experimentalist. After publishing his farewell album (A revolutionist's diary), he died in 2001 following a long illness. Kızılok was introduced to music during his secondary school years at the Galatasaray High School, the same school his fellow music legends Barış Manço and Timur Selçuk also went, and his first instrument was an accordion. Upon graduation, he went on to studying dentistry. “Yumma Gözün Kör Gibi ! Yağmur Olsam” was his first album release.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zaman Zaman - (3:41) - 549 plays
- Yeter ki - (3:25) - 523 plays
- Gönül - (6:19) - 290 plays
- Gidiyorsun - (3:30) - 261 plays
- Bir Harmanım Bu Akşam - (5:43) - 274 plays
- Sevda Çiçeği - (4:25) - 242 plays
- Farketmeden - (4:11) - 178 plays
- Kalbim - (3:53) - 194 plays
- Oysa Ben - (3:00) - 233 plays
- Serserinim - (3:36) - 213 plays