48 Shouts - 322,700 Scrobbles
Fifteen was a punk rock band featuring constant bandmember Jeff Ott, with the rest of the line-up changing from album to album. Fifteen was born out of the ashes of Bay area (Berkeley, CA) punk rock icons Crimpshrine back in 1989. Fifteen released their first record in 1991 on Lookout Records. It was singer/guitarist Jeff Ott's vision to create music that didn't just rock, but had something important to say as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMy congressman says I cant give my brother a clean syringe
If he should get aids and die, that's just too bad
My senator says I can't give my sister a clean syringe
If she should get hepititis and die, that's just too bad
My president says I cant give my brother a clean syringe
- LyricsWake up in the morning go to work
Fire up the truck and drive to Sonoma
Hop on the forklift and load up the truck with 10,000 pounds of newspapers
10,000 pounds of racist, classist lies
Drive the truck back to Santa Rosa
- LyricsLately I've been working in a factory in an industry yeah
Lately I've been working in a factory wage slave that's me yeah
Lately I've been working in a factory in an industry yeah
Lately I've been working filling barrels 10,003 yeah
How much wine is enough, to sell to americans
- LyricsI've been having a hard time trying to justify
The clouds arising from the cars we drive
And a little too easy seems just a little too hard today
And I'm afraid my children are going to have to watch the world waste away
Been having a hard time trying to accept the fact
- LyricsMy beloved sister called me on the phone today
She said, "I hate to be the one to tell you this"
My beloved sister called me on the phone today
She said, "Lucky Dog shot himself in the head today"
My beloved brother called me on the phone today
- Evolve - (2:52) - 129 plays
- Survivor - (5:59) - 138 plays
- I Am A Man - (2:22) - 100 plays
- Welcome To Berkeley - (4:50) - 95 plays
- Front - (1:45) - 84 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online