47 Shouts - 310,837 Scrobbles
Fifteen was a punk rock band featuring constant bandmember Jeff Ott, with the rest of the line-up changing from album to album. Fifteen was born out of the ashes of Bay area (Berkeley, CA) punk rock icons Crimpshrine back in 1989. Fifteen released their first record in 1991 on Lookout Records. It was singer/guitarist Jeff Ott's vision to create music that didn't just rock, but had something important to say as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Family Values - (2:28) - 261 plays
- My Congressman - (4:29) - 250 plays
- LyricsMy beloved sister called me on the phone today
She said, "I hate to be the one to tell you this"
My beloved sister called me on the phone today
She said, "Lucky Dog shot himself in the head today"
My beloved brother called me on the phone today
- LyricsI've been having a hard time trying to justify
The clouds arising from the cars we drive
And a little too easy seems just a little too hard today
And I'm afraid my children are going to have to watch the world waste away
Been having a hard time trying to accept the fact
- I Am A Man - (2:22) - 179 plays
- Evolve - (2:52) - 162 plays
- Stolen Life - (5:37) - 177 plays
- Man Against Man - (5:33) - 135 plays
- Survivor - (5:59) - 176 plays
- Welcome To Berkeley - (4:50) - 149 plays