47 Shouts - 306,514 Scrobbles
Fifteen was a punk rock band featuring constant bandmember Jeff Ott, with the rest of the line-up changing from album to album. Fifteen was born out of the ashes of Bay area (Berkeley, CA) punk rock icons Crimpshrine back in 1989. Fifteen released their first record in 1991 on Lookout Records. It was singer/guitarist Jeff Ott's vision to create music that didn't just rock, but had something important to say as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Family Values - (2:28) - 225 plays
- LyricsMy congressman says I cant give my brother a clean syringe
If he should get aids and die, that's just too bad
My senator says I can't give my sister a clean syringe
If she should get hepititis and die, that's just too bad
My president says I cant give my brother a clean syringe
- LyricsI've been having a hard time trying to justify
The clouds arising from the cars we drive
And a little too easy seems just a little too hard today
And I'm afraid my children are going to have to watch the world waste away
Been having a hard time trying to accept the fact
- LyricsWake up in the morning go to work
Fire up the truck and drive to Sonoma
Hop on the forklift and load up the truck with 10,000 pounds of newspapers
10,000 pounds of racist, classist lies
Drive the truck back to Santa Rosa
- LyricsMy beloved sister called me on the phone today
She said, "I hate to be the one to tell you this"
My beloved sister called me on the phone today
She said, "Lucky Dog shot himself in the head today"
My beloved brother called me on the phone today
- I Am A Man - (2:22) - 160 plays
- Evolve - (2:52) - 160 plays
- Survivor - (5:59) - 158 plays
- Man Against Man - (5:33) - 127 plays
- The End of the Summer - (3:06) - 167 plays