Fields of the Nephilim
570 Shouts - 3,906,298 Scrobbles
Fields of the Nephilim is a gothic rock band, active throughout the 1980s. They formed in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK in 1984. Carl McCoy, Gary Whisker, Tony Pettit and brothers Paul Wright and Alexander 'Nod' Wright were the starting lineup. Peter Yates joined by the time of their first release, replacing Gary Whisker. The band's name refers to magnetic fields and the biblical Nephilim race. Their sound was innovative in the gothic scene, incorporating heavy metal elements to make a hard, bass and guitar driven sound underneath McCoy's growled vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moonchild - (5:39) - 12,935 plays
- For Her Light - (4:15) - 10,303 plays
- Preacher Man - (4:52) - 7,841 plays
- Last Exit for the Lost - (9:45) - 7,984 plays
- Love Under Will - (7:34) - 7,545 plays
- Chord of Souls - (5:08) - 6,290 plays
- Endemoniada - (7:14) - 5,699 plays
- At the Gates of Silent Memory - (8:25) - 7,027 plays
- And There Will Your Heart Be Also - (7:37) - 7,054 plays
- Submission - (8:28) - 5,886 plays