155 Shouts - 632,415 Scrobbles
There are at least 3 bands named Fields: 1) A Los Angeles outfit, they were previously known as ESB - Electric String Band. Their eponymous album from 1969 is heavy rock with some psychedelic influence, was produced by ex-Merry-Go-Rounder Bill Rinehart, ESB may previously have been W.C. Fields Memorial Electric Band. 2) A trio formed from diverse musicians from other groups such as KING CRIMSON and RARE BIRD, which managed one sole album. FIELDS is named after Graham Field, founding member of RARE BIRD and was responsible for many of the better tracks of the first two albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song For The Fields - (4:49) - 1,180 plays
- Charming The Flames - (4:32) - 462 plays
- If You Fail We All Fail - (5:46) - 537 plays
- The Death - (4:54) - 526 plays
- XXYYXX - (0:30) - 351 plays
- Feathers - (5:43) - 384 plays
- you brought this on yourself - (5:29) - 392 plays
- Skulls And Flesh And More - (4:51) - 297 plays
- You Don't Need This Song (To Fix Your Broken Heart) - (4:12) - 288 plays
- Parasite - (2:55) - 238 plays