156 Shouts - 645,406 Scrobbles
There are at least 3 bands named Fields: 1) A Los Angeles outfit, they were previously known as ESB - Electric String Band. Their eponymous album from 1969 is heavy rock with some psychedelic influence, was produced by ex-Merry-Go-Rounder Bill Rinehart, ESB may previously have been W.C. Fields Memorial Electric Band. 2) A trio formed from diverse musicians from other groups such as KING CRIMSON and RARE BIRD, which managed one sole album. FIELDS is named after Graham Field, founding member of RARE BIRD and was responsible for many of the better tracks of the first two albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song For The Fields - (4:49) - 900 plays
- Charming The Flames - (4:32) - 411 plays
- If You Fail We All Fail - (5:46) - 482 plays
- The Death - (4:54) - 426 plays
- Feathers - (5:43) - 301 plays
- Reel Funk - (4:52) - 211 plays
- you brought this on yourself - (5:29) - 355 plays
- You Don't Need This Song (To Fix Your Broken Heart) - (4:12) - 220 plays
- Skulls And Flesh And More - (4:51) - 247 plays
- Parasite - (2:55) - 175 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online