194 Shouts - 3,850,136 Scrobbles
Fiddler’s Green is a German band from Erlangen that plays independent Irish speedfolk, formed in 1990. Their first concert under the name of Fiddler’s Green was at the Newcomer-Festival in Erlangen in November 1990, where the band came second. The first album, entitled "Fiddler’s Green", was released in 1992, and was a mixture of live and studio tracks and of traditional and self-written songs. It was released on their own label, Deaf Shepherd Recordings. The band has been signed to a major label, but chose to go back to being independent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Victor And His Demons - (3:26) - 8,625 plays
- The night Pat Murphy died - (3:36) - 4,640 plays
- A Night In Dublin - (2:49) - 3,800 plays
- Bugger Off - (2:31) - 3,872 plays
- Life full of Pain - (3:17) - 3,462 plays
- A Bottle A Day - (2:52) - 3,387 plays
- Old Dun Cow - (2:54) - 3,444 plays
- Folk's Not Dead - (3:55) - 2,878 plays
- P Stands For Paddy - (2:52) - 3,004 plays
- We Don't Care - (3:55) - 2,778 plays