193 Shouts - 3,631,083 Scrobbles
Fiddler’s Green is a German band from Erlangen that plays independent Irish speedfolk, formed in 1990. Their first concert under the name of Fiddler’s Green was at the Newcomer-Festival in Erlangen in November 1990, where the band came second. The first album, entitled "Fiddler’s Green", was released in 1992, and was a mixture of live and studio tracks and of traditional and self-written songs. It was released on their own label, Deaf Shepherd Recordings. The band has been signed to a major label, but chose to go back to being independent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Victor And His Demons - (3:26) - 8,749 plays
- The night Pat Murphy died - (3:36) - 5,433 plays
- Life full of Pain - (3:17) - 4,336 plays
- Bugger Off - (2:31) - 3,609 plays
- A Night In Dublin - (2:49) - 3,840 plays
- P Stands For Paddy - (2:52) - 3,088 plays
- A Bottle A Day - (2:52) - 3,410 plays
- Wall Of Folk - (3:30) - 2,436 plays
- The More The Merrier - (2:58) - 3,261 plays
- Bottom Of Our Glass - (3:11) - 1,999 plays