192 Shouts - 3,601,785 Scrobbles
Fiddler’s Green is a German band from Erlangen that plays independent Irish speedfolk, formed in 1990. Their first concert under the name of Fiddler’s Green was at the Newcomer-Festival in Erlangen in November 1990, where the band came second. The first album, entitled "Fiddler’s Green", was released in 1992, and was a mixture of live and studio tracks and of traditional and self-written songs. It was released on their own label, Deaf Shepherd Recordings. The band has been signed to a major label, but chose to go back to being independent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Victor And His Demons - (3:26) - 8,308 plays
- The night Pat Murphy died - (3:36) - 5,413 plays
- Life full of Pain - (3:17) - 4,284 plays
- Bugger Off - (2:31) - 3,716 plays
- P Stands For Paddy - (2:52) - 3,132 plays
- A Night In Dublin - (2:49) - 3,712 plays
- A Bottle A Day - (2:52) - 3,313 plays
- Wall Of Folk - (3:30) - 2,516 plays
- Bottom Of Our Glass - (3:11) - 2,087 plays
- Irish Air - (3:56) - 2,039 plays