181 Shouts - 3,151,743 Scrobbles
Fiddler’s Green is a German band from Erlangen that plays independent Irish speedfolk, formed in 1990. Their first concert under the name of Fiddler’s Green was at the Newcomer-Festival in Erlangen in November 1990, where the band came second. The first album, entitled "Fiddler’s Green", was released in 1992, and was a mixture of live and studio tracks and of traditional and self-written songs. It was released on their own label, Deaf Shepherd Recordings. The band has been signed to a major label, but chose to go back to being independent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bugger Off - (2:31) - 5,539 plays
- Irish Air - (3:56) - 4,619 plays
- Victor And His Demons - (3:26) - 5,823 plays
- P Stands For Paddy - (2:52) - 3,835 plays
- Irish Rover - (3:17) - 3,326 plays
- The night Pat Murphy died - (3:36) - 3,999 plays
- Wall Of Folk - (3:30) - 3,333 plays
- Country Of Plenty - (3:24) - 2,381 plays
- Scolding Wife - (3:04) - 2,456 plays
- Tam Lin - (2:45) - 2,450 plays