Ffa Coffi Pawb
20 Shouts - 51,430 Scrobbles
Ffa Coffi Pawb (Welsh for "Everybody's Coffee Beans", a name chosen because when spoken, "Ffa Coffi Pawb" sounds phonetically similar to the English phrase "fuck off everyone") was formed in 1986 by Gruff Rhys, Dafydd Ieuan (both of Super Furry Animals) and Rhodri Puw (of Gorky's Zygotic Mynci) along with others. Over the next several years, the group released a number of recordings on compilations, flexi-discs, cassettes, 7" singles, and so on. The music is psychedelic rock similar to the two mentioned bands, with lyrics in the Welsh language.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sega Segur - (3:20) - 79 plays
- Breichiau Hir - (3:35) - 61 plays
- Arwynebol Melyn - (2:51) - 57 plays
- Valium - (2:20) - 60 plays
- Colli'r Goriad - (5:37) - 42 plays
- Ffarout - (2:46) - 39 plays
- Hydref yn Sacramento - (4:09) - 42 plays
- Gafael yn Dynn - (1:54) - 40 plays
- Gweld Dim Byd - (4:35) - 30 plays
- Lluchia Dy Fflachlwch Drosda I - (4:12) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online