Ffa Coffi Pawb
20 Shouts - 49,837 Scrobbles
Ffa Coffi Pawb (Welsh for "Everybody's Coffee Beans", a name chosen because when spoken, "Ffa Coffi Pawb" sounds phonetically similar to the English phrase "fuck off everyone") was formed in 1986 by Gruff Rhys, Dafydd Ieuan (both of Super Furry Animals) and Rhodri Puw (of Gorky's Zygotic Mynci) along with others. Over the next several years, the group released a number of recordings on compilations, flexi-discs, cassettes, 7" singles, and so on. The music is psychedelic rock similar to the two mentioned bands, with lyrics in the Welsh language.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sega Segur - (3:20) - 215 plays
- Valium - (2:20) - 80 plays
- Arwynebol Melyn - (2:51) - 77 plays
- Ffarout - (2:46) - 67 plays
- Breichiau Hir - (3:35) - 59 plays
- Colli'r Goriad - (5:37) - 65 plays
- Gafael yn Dynn - (1:54) - 50 plays
- Mynd i Lawr - (2:34) - 38 plays
- Allan o'i Phen - (2:51) - 37 plays
- Gweld Dim Byd - (4:35) - 56 plays