Ferrante & Teicher
13 Shouts - 272,751 Scrobbles
Ferrante & Teicher were one of the most successful US easy listening acts of the 1960s and 1970s, known for their light arrangements of familiar classical pieces, movie soundtracks, and show tunes. The duo of Arthur Ferrante (born September 7, 1921, New York City; died September 19, 2009, Florida) and Louis Teicher (born August 24, 1924, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania; died August 3, 2008, North Carolina) met while studying at the prestigious Juilliard School of Music in New York. Both were musical prodigies and they began performing together as a piano duo while they were still in school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midnight Cowboy - (3:18) - 592 plays
- Exodus - (2:54) - 463 plays
- Exodus (Theme From Otto Preminger's "Exodus") - (2:56) - 192 plays
- Theme from "The Apartment" - (2:26) - 262 plays
- Tonight - (3:00) - 370 plays
- Baia - (2:47) - 140 plays
- Barbarella - (2:20) - 425 plays
- The Way You Look Tonight from "Swing Time" - (3:27) - 96 plays
- Theme from the Apartment - (2:59) - 264 plays
- In the Rain - (2:52) - 174 plays