380 Shouts - 398,909 Scrobbles
Fernanda Brum Costa da Cruz (December 19, 1976) is an evangelical pastor, Brazilian singer and songwriter, member of the group Voices. Fernanda was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and had her first contact with music as a child, when she accompanied her father in the church choir rehearsals. In 1992, she released her first LP with which she began her career in the gospel scene. Fernanda is married with singer and music producer Emerson Pinheiro, both pastors of Central Baptist Church in Barra da Tijuca - Rio de Janeiro.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Espírito Santo - (4:19) - 533 plays
- Cura-me - (5:14) - 678 plays
- A Tua Glória Faz - (4:42) - 504 plays
- Liberta-me - (4:51) - 487 plays
- Amo o Senhor - (3:54) - 381 plays
- Cacos Pelo Chão - (4:07) - 481 plays
- Rasgando o Coração - (5:01) - 401 plays
- Como Se Cura A Ferida - (4:34) - 214 plays
- Enquanto Eu Chorava - (4:42) - 210 plays
- Tu me amas - (4:31) - 179 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online