381 Shouts - 403,282 Scrobbles
Fernanda Brum Costa da Cruz (December 19, 1976) is an evangelical pastor, Brazilian singer and songwriter, member of the group Voices. Fernanda was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and had her first contact with music as a child, when she accompanied her father in the church choir rehearsals. In 1992, she released her first LP with which she began her career in the gospel scene. Fernanda is married with singer and music producer Emerson Pinheiro, both pastors of Central Baptist Church in Barra da Tijuca - Rio de Janeiro.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cura-me - (5:14) - 575 plays
- Espírito Santo - (4:19) - 327 plays
- A Tua Glória Faz - (4:42) - 425 plays
- Liberta-me - (4:51) - 395 plays
- Cacos Pelo Chão - (4:07) - 467 plays
- Amo o Senhor - (3:54) - 293 plays
- Rasgando o Coração - (5:01) - 327 plays
- Canta Minh'Alma - (4:03) - 194 plays
- Como Se Cura A Ferida - (4:34) - 163 plays
- Em tua Presença - (6:40) - 359 plays