342 Shouts - 356,971 Scrobbles
Fernanda Brum Costa da Cruz (December 19, 1976) is an evangelical pastor, Brazilian singer and songwriter, member of the group Voices. Fernanda was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and had her first contact with music as a child, when she accompanied her father in the church choir rehearsals. In 1992, she released her first LP with which she began her career in the gospel scene. Fernanda is married with singer and music producer Emerson Pinheiro, both pastors of Central Baptist Church in Barra da Tijuca - Rio de Janeiro.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cura-me - (5:14) - 1,451 plays
- Espírito Santo - (4:19) - 391 plays
- A Tua Glória Faz - (4:42) - 662 plays
- Cacos Pelo Chão - (4:07) - 719 plays
- Liberta-me - (4:51) - 683 plays
- Amo o Senhor - (3:54) - 384 plays
- Enquanto Eu Chorava - (4:42) - 319 plays
- Rasgando o Coração - (5:01) - 1,010 plays
- Tu me amas - (4:31) - 425 plays
- Saindo do Casulo - (4:58) - 517 plays