6 Shouts - 21,590 Scrobbles
Fenwyck was largely the project of singer/guitarist Pat Robinson and a revolving cast of members. Although pop-psychedelic rockers Fenwyck were based in Southern California, singer Jerry Raye came from the East Coast; the other members, it may be assumed, were local musicians. Robinson had gotten his start at the age of 15 backing Johnny Burnette; after spending a few years working on his own music, he landed a deal with Four Star Productions for whom he assembled Fenwyk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mindrocker - (2:58) - 786 plays
- Iye - (1:59) - 33 plays
- I Cry - (2:22) - 22 plays
- I Wanna Die - (3:05) - 27 plays
- State Of Mind - (3:28) - 15 plays
- I'm Spinning - (2:15) - 11 plays
- Bad Girl - (2:10) - 10 plays
- Away - (2:55) - 9 plays
- Pray for me - (3:00) - 1 plays
- Can i be the guy - (2:57) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online