522 Shouts - 2,283,842 Scrobbles
Fenech-Soler is a band from Kings Cliffe, United Kingdom, that formed around 2006*. The band consists of Ross Duffy, Ben Duffy, Daniel Soler & Andrew Lindsay. Fenech-Soler released their debut album on September 27th 2010 on B-Unique. It's an album that begins with a blast, its opener Battlefields launching with a heavenly chorus of voices, Golden Sun plays with rhythms that summon up the sultriness of desert heat; The Great Unknown takes a distant echo on French House in new, dizzying directions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI see you there like a light in the sky
Don't give up and I'll fight if you show me a sign
The monkeys and apes oh they're screaming cos they know it's time
The city it sleeps not knowing the reason why
And we Stop and Stare cos we don't know where we're going
- LyricsLook up look up I'm bleeding
How long how long till we're in love?
Wait by wait by your feelings
Am I am I just dreaming?
I want you to stop with me tonight
- LyricsWell hello old friend, the night is dark and I feel cold
The sun is setting; I need to get out before it starts
I can feel it and I know it's not the same
I'm the one you're the drug to ease my pain
I was wondering if you will ever see me again
- All I Know - (3:26) - 18,489 plays
- LyricsAll I ever see, we never get a break. We've been working for days
I feel the heat burning down my back. Blood sweat and tears, will you testify to that?
I feel the heat you give baby, I never want to say farewell oh
Our passions will rise when the kingdom it falls
Nothing lives for long, I'm shackled at the feet. I've been working as your slave
- Battlefields - (3:57) - 7,268 plays
- Maiyu - (5:45) - 8,449 plays
- Contender - (4:31) - 6,465 plays
- LA Love - (4:03) - 5,421 plays
- The Great Unknown - (5:39) - 5,287 plays