Fear Before The March Of Flames
2,716 Shouts - 5,759,556 Scrobbles
Fear Before the March of Flames (now known as Fear Before) is an experimental/rock band that formed in Aurora, Colorado in 2002. Their initial sound carried out on their first two records was closer to a melding of screamo, hardcore, and metalcore, drawing influence from the likes of Converge, The Blood Brothers, and Botch. Some even considered them during this time period to be mathcore because of their technical riffs and song structure.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNo one makes it out alive
But I know where the killer hides tonight
No one makes it out alive
But I know where the killer hides
I saw this night and the next
- LyricsSluts in skirts, scattered all over this scrabble board
and it's no wonder very few words worth using are being played.
All this unintelligible squawking is drowning out anything
worth listening to, so we're dumbing down everything
and using huge hand gestures trying to get a point across
- Drowning The Old Hag - (2:54) - 3,842 plays
- Ten Seconds In Los Angeles - (2:20) - 3,186 plays
- Absolute Future - (1:06) - 2,880 plays
- High As A Horse - (2:36) - 3,488 plays
- The Waiting Makes Me Curious - (4:49) - 3,011 plays
- Dog Sized Bird - (2:14) - 2,817 plays
- ...As a Result of Signals Being Crossed - (4:02) - 3,156 plays
- Lycanthropy - (3:07) - 2,647 plays