32 Shouts - 776,371 Scrobbles
A famous Italian saxophonist. Born in Viggiù (Italy) on January 28, 1923, died in San Remo (Italy) on June 15, 1999.
Papetti became well known for all the years '60 and '70, and all his new album reaches the top of the hit parade; he was also printed in all the Latin American market. During the period of greatest splendour, the '70s, Papetti also produced two collections a year, the best-selling being the 20th one, which came up first in 1975.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strangers In The Night - (2:38) - 1,518 plays
- Emmanuelle - (3:20) - 1,420 plays
- Love Story - (2:56) - 1,071 plays
- Theme from Paradise - (3:15) - 781 plays
- Feelings - (3:34) - 801 plays
- My Way - (4:18) - 894 plays
- The Shadow of Your Smile - (2:31) - 518 plays
- Summertime - (2:23) - 448 plays
- Memory - (3:26) - 416 plays
- Sleepy Shores - (2:54) - 581 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online