13 Shouts - 630,574 Scrobbles
Fattburger is a smooth jazz band from San Diego. Their first CD was 'One of a Kind' in 1986. They released the album 'Work to Do' in 2004. Their website is: fattburger.com
One of the most popular pop/jazz groups, Fattburger has been classified by some as new adult contemporary music, contemporary jazz, or smooth jazz. The San Diego-based unit has survived through many trends and still plays the same type of accessible funky music that was its original goal. Saxophonist Hollis Gentry, while in high school, led a group (Power) that opened for Cannonball Adderley at a college concert in 1972.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sizzlin' - (4:28) - 1,277 plays
- 100 Ways - (4:54) - 1,242 plays
- Anything's Possible - (4:31) - 1,076 plays
- Oye Como Va - (4:05) - 1,102 plays
- Irene - (4:15) - 963 plays
- Work To Do - (4:16) - 1,122 plays
- Spice - (5:31) - 823 plays
- Trail Of Tears - (3:59) - 523 plays
- Creepin' - (4:38) - 531 plays
- Blue Ridge Sunset - (4:34) - 449 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online