13 Shouts - 583,842 Scrobbles
Fattburger is a smooth jazz band from San Diego. Their first CD was 'One of a Kind' in 1986. They released the album 'Work to Do' in 2004. Their website is: fattburger.com
One of the most popular pop/jazz groups, Fattburger has been classified by some as new adult contemporary music, contemporary jazz, or smooth jazz. The San Diego-based unit has survived through many trends and still plays the same type of accessible funky music that was its original goal. Saxophonist Hollis Gentry, while in high school, led a group (Power) that opened for Cannonball Adderley at a college concert in 1972.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Work To Do - (4:16) - 1,691 plays
- 100 Ways - (4:54) - 1,693 plays
- Oye Como Va - (4:03) - 1,396 plays
- Sizzlin' - (4:27) - 1,420 plays
- Anything's Possible - (4:30) - 1,302 plays
- Irene - (4:15) - 1,204 plays
- Trail Of Tears - (3:59) - 1,179 plays
- Spice - (5:31) - 1,051 plays
- Little Sunflower - (5:22) - 908 plays
- Groovin' (On A Sunday Afternoon) - (3:36) - 867 plays