17 Shouts - 18,368 Scrobbles
Anthony "Fat Tone" Watkins (1981 - May, 2005) was a rapper from Kansas City, Missouri. His rap sheet included being charged with the killing of a 19-year-old girl and her unborn child in 2002. After being suspicioned as the murderer of Mac Dre, he was murdered alongside one of his best friends (Jermaine "Cowboy" Akins) in Las Vegas, Nevada by Mac Minister who told him he wanted to meet in regards to a possible record deal or chance to meet up with legenday rapper Snoop Dogg. It ended up being a setup and Bay Area based rapper/speaker Mac Minister was convicted of his murder.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Og Stack A Dolla - (4:30) - 9 plays
- Stack A Dollar - (3:48) - 4 plays
- off brands - (4:42) - 2 plays
- Ran Over Walked On - (5:01) - 2 plays
- Da Vet - (3:32) - 5 plays
- Bad Guy - (4:11) - 4 plays
- It's Back On - (3:16) - 2 plays
- Kansas City Niggas Keep It Real - (4:21) - 2 plays
- Not Guilty - (5:34) - 9 plays
- Only In - (3:27) - 10 plays