150 Shouts - 847,683 Scrobbles
Faster Pussycat is a hard rock band that formed in the mid-80s and is often associated with the glam metal scene, belonging to the sleaze subgenre alongside bands such as Guns N' Roses, L.A. Guns, and Dangerous Toys. They're best known for their 1989 album 'Wake Me When It's Over', which has been certified as gold by the RIAA. The name "Faster Pussycat" was taken from the 1965 cult film "Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!", which was was originally meant to title Tracii Guns' new band after leaving Guns N' Roses.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's a little past supper time
I'm still out on the porch steps sittin' on my behind,
Waiting for you.
Wondrin' if everything's alright,
Moma said,"Come in boy, don't waste your time,"
- Lyrics"Bathroom Wall" as recorded by
Saw your number written on the wall
Said for a good time call Call 281-7668
Hey baby I can't wait I got your number off the bathroom wall
- LyricsBefore I turn on my lover, gotta turn on my stereo
And it goes in better with a little bit of rock and roll
Now I'm easing to my pleasing by the candlelight
I'm slippin' on a stack of black wax and then I call it a night
I started groovin' and she started movin'
- LyricsLivin' in L.A. is so much a fun
Boy you is ugly and your girlfriend weighs a ton
We was sittin' in our car in a traffic jam
And some tourist started screamin'
"Hey, ain't you that guy in Wham?"
- LyricsBaby, baby why won't you let me be
You're a major pain in the ass, I do need the hassle can't ya see
Please I need some piece of mind
That I was hoping I could find
But you just kept a buggin
- Cathouse - (3:41) - 1,010 plays
- Slip Of The Tongue - (4:44) - 662 plays
- Where There's a Whip There's a Way - (6:45) - 595 plays
- No Room for Emotion - (3:56) - 605 plays
- Smash Alley - (4:53) - 556 plays