550 Shouts - 1,848,255 Scrobbles
Born in 1988 in Fresno, California, Fashawn grew up in a virtually parentless home. His father was incarcerated, while his mom was focused on feeding her drug addiction - a combination that caused a boy to become a man quicker than most. Placed in a group home by child services at the age of 12, Fashawn found solace in music, and began writing rhymes to escape the less than desirable hand he had been dealt so early in life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Guess Who's Back - (3:59) - 5,061 plays
- Confess - (3:07) - 3,879 plays
- Higher - (3:07) - 3,609 plays
- Letter F - (3:32) - 3,313 plays
- Golden State of Mind (feat. Dom Kennedy) - 3,206 plays
- Place to Go - (4:26) - 3,216 plays
- Man of the House - (5:12) - 2,970 plays
- Something to Believe In (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) - (4:06) - 2,375 plays
- Mother - (2:56) - 2,445 plays
- F.T.W. - (4:40) - 2,394 plays