538 Shouts - 1,629,697 Scrobbles
Born in 1988 in Fresno, California, Fashawn grew up in a virtually parentless home. His father was incarcerated, while his mom was focused on feeding her drug addiction - a combination that caused a boy to become a man quicker than most. Placed in a group home by child services at the age of 12, Fashawn found solace in music, and began writing rhymes to escape the less than desirable hand he had been dealt so early in life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Freedom - (3:07) - 3,496 plays
- Stars - (4:29) - 3,683 plays
- Why - (4:27) - 3,479 plays
- Father - (3:25) - 3,046 plays
- When She Calls - (4:19) - 3,348 plays
- The Ecology - (2:42) - 2,972 plays
- Intro - (2:17) - 2,869 plays
- Samsonite Man - (5:13) - 3,221 plays
- Boy Meets World - (10:04) - 2,518 plays
- Lupita - (4:22) - 2,205 plays