97 Shouts - 704,767 Scrobbles
There are four bands named Fancy. The most famous is Manfred Alois Segieth or Manfred Aulhausen. He started his career back in 1984 with his two successful singles Slice Me Nice and Chinese Eyes. In 1985 another hit song Bolero infected European countries uncontrollably (it was a top song in Spain for almost six months). For most of the next year (1986) Fancy was on the road, performing in European as well as US dance clubs. He really became famous with his 1987 album Flames Of Love.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flames of Love - (4:04) - 6,741 plays
- Slice Me Nice - (5:18) - 2,741 plays
- Lady of Ice - (4:02) - 2,644 plays
- Bolero - (4:01) - 2,333 plays
- Slice Me Nice - Original Version - (5:26) - 1,436 plays
- Chinese Eyes - (3:51) - 1,537 plays
- Fools Cry - (3:50) - 581 plays
- China Blue - (4:41) - 553 plays
- Bodyguard - (6:26) - 620 plays
- Bolero (Hold Me In Your Arms Again) - 12inch Version - (5:38) - 501 plays