98 Shouts - 735,014 Scrobbles
There are four bands named Fancy. The most famous is Manfred Alois Segieth or Manfred Aulhausen. He started his career back in 1984 with his two successful singles Slice Me Nice and Chinese Eyes. In 1985 another hit song Bolero infected European countries uncontrollably (it was a top song in Spain for almost six months). For most of the next year (1986) Fancy was on the road, performing in European as well as US dance clubs. He really became famous with his 1987 album Flames Of Love.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat kind of man,
what kind of man am I?
I try to walk where I just fell,
I try to break a secret spell,
in your eyes I feel the flames of love
- Lady of Ice - (4:02) - 2,944 plays
- Bolero - (4:01) - 2,498 plays
- LyricsMy body's burning like a flame that's blue
It's time for action and I want it from you.
Slice me nice - slice me nice.
My heart is beating to the rhythm of love
I need you
- Slice Me Nice - Original Version - (5:26) - 1,826 plays
- Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX - 985 plays
- Iggy Azalea Feat. Charli XCX - 844 plays
- Chinese Eyes - (3:51) - 1,474 plays
- Bolero (Hold Me In Your Arms Again) - 12inch Version - (5:38) - 571 plays
- China Blue - (4:41) - 583 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour