100 Shouts - 746,685 Scrobbles
There are four bands named Fancy. The most famous is Manfred Alois Segieth or Manfred Aulhausen. He started his career back in 1984 with his two successful singles Slice Me Nice and Chinese Eyes. In 1985 another hit song Bolero infected European countries uncontrollably (it was a top song in Spain for almost six months). For most of the next year (1986) Fancy was on the road, performing in European as well as US dance clubs. He really became famous with his 1987 album Flames Of Love.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flames of Love - (4:04) - 6,235 plays
- Lady of Ice - (4:02) - 2,793 plays
- Bolero - (4:01) - 2,301 plays
- Slice Me Nice - (4:05) - 3,254 plays
- Slice Me Nice - Original Version - (5:26) - 1,892 plays
- Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX - 995 plays
- Chinese Eyes - (3:51) - 1,339 plays
- Iggy Azalea Feat. Charli XCX - 757 plays
- Rack City - 439 plays
- Bolero (Hold Me In Your Arms Again) - 12inch Version - (5:38) - 475 plays