100 Shouts - 764,563 Scrobbles
There are four bands named Fancy. The most famous is Manfred Alois Segieth or Manfred Aulhausen. He started his career back in 1984 with his two successful singles Slice Me Nice and Chinese Eyes. In 1985 another hit song Bolero infected European countries uncontrollably (it was a top song in Spain for almost six months). For most of the next year (1986) Fancy was on the road, performing in European as well as US dance clubs. He really became famous with his 1987 album Flames Of Love.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat kind of man, what kind of man am I?
I try to walk where I just fell
I try to break a secret spell
In your eyes I feel the flames of love
Flames of love, flames of love
- Slice Me Nice - Original Version - (5:26) - 2,021 plays
- LyricsA lady of ice in a desert zone
where a web of lies has turned to stone.
A lady of ice with a painted smile
I should keep her warm iust for a while.
All I want is ecstasy reaching for reality
- LyricsMy body's burning like a flame that's blue
It's time for action and I want it from you.
Slice me nice - slice me nice.
My heart is beating to the rhythm of love
I need you
- LyricsLet's not be the ones outside
Looking at the world go by saw you standing all alone
Wasted time has gone for good
Play no more, it's understood
Come to the twilight zone, let me feel your secret hand
- Chinese Eyes - (3:51) - 1,291 plays
- Rack City - 449 plays
- Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX - 358 plays
- Vintage 1920s Flapper - Style Iggy Azalea Cover ft. Ashley Stroud - (0:30) - 345 plays
- Fools Cry - (3:50) - 478 plays